A stunningly beautiful woman, one of the most famous actresses in the world, an incredibly caring mother and wife, UN Goodwill Ambassador - Angelina Jolie has become a real symbol of femininity, fortitude and kindness.
Her life was not always like this: Angelina's youth was accompanied by dangerous hobbies, drugs, light relationships and a riotous lifestyle. But perhaps it was through these trials that she learned to appreciate goodness, compassion, and love, and now the whole world teaches it.
We have prepared for you 20 quotes from Angelina Jolie, filled with her amazing wisdom.
- Crazy love passes quickly, the love of two crazy - never!
- When you do something for others from the heart, not expecting gratitude, someone writes it in the book of destinies and sends a happiness that you haven’t even dreamed of.
- In relationships, you need to give so much freedom so that the person himself would like to be with you more and more often. Love is when you do not hold a person, and you always give the right to choose ...
- Our ideas about how things should be, prevent us from enjoying how everything is.
- Love is when you give, and you want to give even more.
Passion is when you take, and you want to take more.
- When someone loves you and when you make someone happy, you suddenly begin to feel like the most beautiful person in the world.
- No matter how strong a woman is, she is waiting for a man stronger than herself ... And not so that he restricts her freedom, but so that he gives her the right to be weak.
- I like to grow up, become mature and, accordingly, sensible. All events that occur in my life, I now perceive easier.
- I need a strong man, immaculately strong in all senses, and that he had the only weakness - me.
- Children are our weakness and our strength. I can not even imagine what will happen to me if something happens to one of them. They can say and write the most terrible things about me, but if I find myself at home and see the children, feel their love, I seem to myself the most important person in the world.
- Love is when you want the best for the people you love, when you put their interests and well-being above your own, always.
- You never need to look for the guilty, you need to live without hurting anyone, not to judge other people and to be absolutely free.
- It always seemed to me that I looked like a stupid doll with a huge mouth and hair in a straight parting. Over time, you grow up and realize that all things in themselves must be accepted. And then you kiss your beloved and you understand why these lips are for you.
- I do not regret anything. Never regretted. And do not believe in the fecundity of regrets. As long as you regret it, you are ashamed of yourself. While you're ashamed - you're in a cage.
- We love someone, not because we finally met the ideal, but because we saw him in someone imperfect.
- I think about death more than other people, this is probably because I love life more than they do.
- He lives in feelings, and to feel with his heart is the best that a person is capable of.
- Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don’t know why he’s with me. I don't know if I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then that's all I want to be.
- I don’t have so many close friends with whom I could relate. Therefore, loneliness is sometimes also a worthy interlocutor.
- What is important is not the one who was with you from the very beginning, but the one who will be with you to the end.