So it is accepted that aikido, taekwondo and other forms of martial art are mainly engaged in boys. But girls also need to know the basic techniques of self-defense.
Many girls like boyish activities. So the daughter can be safely written down on any kind of martial art. First, it will improve physical fitness and, at the time of the attack, it can at least quickly escape. And secondly, in training, she will learn techniques that can help her in difficult situations.
Self-defense is not always an attack. Not every girl has the strength to cope with the enemy. But getting out of a dangerous situation is possible and necessary. For example, you can distract the attacker or hit him, and until the enemy recovered, quickly retreat from the scene.
Read also:Child and street: instructions for use
BASIC SELF-PROTECTION RULES
- The most important thing in both attack and defense is confidence. In extreme situations, it is important not to get lost.Self-confidence can give sports training.
- Use the objects at hand. Little girl fists can not always cope with the challenge - to hit the enemy. Take a look around. Perhaps there is something nearby that will come to the rescue. Even sand, which can be thrown into the eyes of an attacker, or the keys to an apartment will help protect oneself. Girls who already use perfume or hairspray can use them to protect themselves. Just remember to always carry them in your purse. The standard version is a gas canister for self-defense.
- A person has parts of the body that are more vulnerable than others. These are nose, eyes, knees, solar plexus, throat, groin. That they need to be protected in the first place. And they need to aim when hitting the enemy.
- When hitting need to use blocks. If the attacker tries to strike a punch, quickly react and put a block. At this point, it is important not to become confused and, until the enemy has come to his senses, to strike back.
Read also:24 tips on how to avoid kidnapping
WHERE TO BEAT THE ATTACKER
If perfume, hairspray or spray were not at hand, you need to discourage the enemy in other ways.Best defense is attack. It is necessary to strike any blow with all force. Putting all your weight into it.
Read also:Safe behavior rules: child on the street
Not all of the above vulnerabilities are available to the child. The enemy may be taller, so a blow to the nose or eyes is not always impossible.
- The most common blow - in the groin. He will permanently discourage the attacker, so there will be time to escape.
- Of the more accessible places - the patella and shin. After such a strike, it will be much more difficult to catch up with the evader.
- The easiest method for a child is to step on the foot strongly. A blow to the arch of the foot is good if the striker has thin shoes.
- A blow to the solar plexus will knock down the breathing rhythm of the enemy.
- Also, to beat off the attacker will help hit the chin. It affects the cerebellum and knock the enemy off track.
Be sure to spend with your daughter talk about self-defense. And in his spare time, dad can work out basic hits with her, show where and how to be.