With the advent of spring, you often spend your time oncottage or garden. From such problems as grass and weeds, you will be protected by a trimmer. This tool easily trims and mows the grass in difficult areas, where an ordinary lawn mower is not able to. Trimmer is a very effective and convenient tool for mowing grass along fences, flower beds, houses and aisles in the garden. Invented several types of garden trimmer (gasoline, electric and battery). It would seem that everything is fine, in your arsenal is eatingsuch a wonderful assistant, but over timeThe cutting element wears out and it becomes necessary to replace the finished line. And how to fill a fishing line with a trimmer, not everyone knows. We suggest using step-by-step instructions with attached photos.
Instruction how to wind a fishing line on the trimmer spool
- 1. First, you need to disassemble the trimmer head. Push the latch on the body of the product and turn the lid clockwise. We extract the bobbin.
- Now we have to figure out how to wind the fishing line on the trimmer spool. We measure about 6-7 m of the line and insert its end into the hole of the bobbin.
- We wind the line from two sides. The winding direction is always indicated on the bobbin in the form of an arrow.
- Leave the ends of the cutting element 15 cm long free. Do not wind too much fishing line. Leave 6 mm between the outer edge of the bobbin and the line.
- Insert the remaining two ends of the line into the opposite holes of the bobbin.
We fix both ends in the grooves on the body of the head.
- The spring is carefully installed back into the bobbin guides and into the head housing.
- In order to refuel the line in the trimmer wascorrect, it is necessary for the bobbin to go back into the head housing (lightly press it). If necessary, pull the free ends of the line outwards. In turn, sharply pull the ends of the cutting element so that they come out of the grooves of the bobbin and freely pass through the holes on the head.
- So, we have figured out how to wind the lineon the trimmer spool. It remains only to combine all the grooves on the body of the head and close the lid. Then click on the bobbin and start to rotate it counter-clockwise until it stops. While holding the bobbin, gently turn clockwise and release it. If there is a click sound, then it snaps into place in the head. If this does not happen, then you need to repeat the action again.
- Pull out the free ends of the fishing line until it stops.
A few tips
In this article, we figured out how to windfishing line on the trimmer spool. And if you did everything right, then when you press and hold the bobbin, it should be stretched again. The trimming line is a very important element, without which the tool loses its functionality. In fact, this is the heart of the trimmer. Therefore, purchase in a specialized garden equipment store and come to the selection with special attention. When buying a new fishing line, be sure to compare it with a piece of the old used cutting element.