The number of documents that had to be submitted to families for the purpose of state aid, has long been required to be revised. "Well, why should the social security authorities have copies of work records of both parents?" - asked the mothers who brought the package of documents for the appointment of one-time assistance at birth. Indeed, these documents in the calculation of assistance are insignificant, but it took a lot of effort and time to get them.
Therefore, having listened to the wishes of our fellow citizens, the government decided to reduce the list of documents that need to be submitted in order to assign two types of assistance to children and made appropriate changes in the procedure for their provision.
"Uninsured momsto assign care for a child up to three years, you do not need to present a certificate from the housing ward about the family "
- Since from the beginning of this year, all mothers - both insured and uninsured - went to the service of the labor and social protection bodies and the payment mechanism, for example, one-time assistance for the birth of a child, is the same for everyone, it made sense to reduce the set of documents, -tells the head of the department of social assistance and housing subsidies of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of Ukraine, Valentina Voitenko.
- And what has disappeared?
- With regard to the first type of payment - one-time assistance with the birth of a child ...
- That is, eight and a half thousand?
- Yes. So, now, for her appointment, both insured and uninsured mothers are required to submit a unified set of three documents:
application for assistance;
a copy of the birth certificate of the child;
certificate from the registry office for the appointment of one-time assistance with the birth of a child.
Adopters and guardians, except for the listed documents, submit a copy of the decision on adoption or establishment of guardianship.
- And before?
- Previously, uninsured mothers were also required to submit copies of work records of both parents, a certificate from the place of service or study, and a certificate about the composition of the ward family
In addition, the new order greatly facilitated the receipt of children's care.women who are registered as entrepreneurs.
Firstly, he actually equated all businesswomen who did not pay social insurance contributions to non-working women.
- What does it mean?
- And the fact that now they need to stop entrepreneurial activity in order to appoint one-time assistance for the birth of a child, assistance in caring for a child up to three years old, as well as in connection with pregnancy and childbirth.
Secondly, in appointing the second type of assistance - in caring for a child before he reaches the age of three - women entrepreneurs who worked on a single tax do not need to take a certificate of registration with the Social Insurance Fund.
Moreover, women who are under the care of a child under three years old do not carry out entrepreneurial activities and do not pay contributions to the social insurance fund are also equated to non-working. That is, they will receive this type of assistance as uninsured moms.
Another important change:self-employed women(lawyers, notaries, artists and many others),who paid social insurance contributions voluntarily, now when assigning care for a child under three years old, it is not necessary to submit an order to the executive directorate of the Social Insurance Fund at the place of their registration. And you only need a certificate of payment of contributions to the Social Insurance Fund at the time of applying for help.
Also to all uninsured momsto assign care for a child up to the age of three, there is no need to present a certificate from the zheka about family composition.
"In October of this year, in connection with the increase in the subsistence minimum for able-bodied persons from 561 to 568 hryvnias, the amount of the benefit will increase again"
- As a result, what documents now need to be submitted for the appointment of care for a child under three years of age?
-Insured personswho will actually take care of the baby, you need to submit:
a statement about the purpose of this type of assistance;
employer’s order for parental leave up to three years.
Business entities- single tax payers additionally submit a certificate of payment of a single tax from the tax service.And those who were voluntarily insured and paid contributions - already mentioned certificate of payment of contributions to the social insurance fund at the time of applying for help.
Uninsuredneed to file:
a copy of the birth certificate of the child;
an extract from the order at the place of service on the granting of leave (for military personnel);
certificate from the place of study (for those who study);
a copy of the employment record of a family member (mother, father, adoptive parent, guardian) who will actually care for the child;
certificate that the person is not registered as a business entity;
a certificate stating that the person is registered with the employment service and that the payment of unemployment benefits has been stopped (for those who are there).
Also, people who were dismissed from the enterprise in connection with its liquidation should submit a corresponding certificate of the liquidation commission.
Adopters and guardians, in addition to these documents, file a copy of the decision on adoption or establishment of guardianship.
- And what is the size of this manual?
- Its amount depends on the subsistence minimum and family income. Or rather, it makes the difference between:
50 percent of the subsistence minimum for able-bodied persons and the average monthly total family income per person.
In April, the living wage increased to 561 hryvnia, respectively, 50 percent of its size - 280 hryvnia 50 kopecks;
But in any case, this benefit to uninsured citizens can not be less than 90 hryvnia, and insured - less than 23 percent of the subsistence minimum for able-bodied persons: from April - 129 hryvnia 3 kopecks. But in order to assign care for a child up to three years in excess of the minimum guaranteed amount, you must additionally fill out a declaration of income and property status of the family, as well as submit certificates of family income for the previous six months.
By the way, in October of this year, due to the increase in the subsistence minimum for able-bodied persons from 561 to 568 hryvnias, the amount of the allowance will increase even more.